Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My birfday...

March 26 2011 - Made it safely to my crown year... A whole 26
I certainly had to make special, simple and celebratory because leading up to it all I could think about was how my mother was married and giving birth to me when she was 26, going for her second degree, doing what she loved. I miss her. I would love to hear her laugh again... anyway, I digress.

I took leave from work, spent 4 fantastic days in Cape Town - the city that won't let go of my heart - enjoying the sun and smiles.

Some pics my friend, Rose, took over the weekend... Selection of Camps Bay, Old Biscuit Mill and District 6 Cafe moments
Walking in Camps Bay

Stuffing my face at Old Biscuit Mill. Got the most beautiful leather shoes at the Designer Market...

The ever fabulous Ody and Zwe. Kisses my hearts




Neo partying like a journalist...

I Miss you Neo #PartylikeaJournalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails