Thursday, April 21, 2011

Maybe Not...

It is perfectly alright to expect the best
It is perfectly alright to walk away from less than what you deserve
It is perfectly alright to want more...

Source: http://true-2-my-rootz.blogspot.com/

I have bowed out of a couple of these half hearted ships - a week into it, a month, a year or two, however long - but I can say I am very proud of myself for believing in myself and what I deserve. In recent years I've learned how to see the signs, accept the truths and walk away and it has saved me a lot of heart ache

I may expect too much from others, but honestly, it is because I wouldn't hesitate to give that much or have that much expected of me...

Here's to life, love and laughter the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails