Thursday, April 21, 2011

Botswana here we come...

Aaaaaahhhh. Extremely excited.

This is little lady and I are taking a little trip across the border to Botswana.

So let me introduce you... This is one of my closest friends, Dawn. Beautiful, crazy, intelligent, hilarious beyond words, a poet in hiding, a music fanatic and a shit hot copywriter. The one person I can proudly say is more dramatic than I am. Love her to bits and looking forward to our little adventure...

And why are we going?

A few reasons actually - we've never been, couldn't imagine staying in Joburg over the Easter holidays and last but not least... To visit this gentleman right here...

This is Ewetse. I've known him for six or seven years and to this day couldn't succinctly describe him, what I can do is tell you how much I love him and can't imagine him not being a part of my life. He has two little bambino's I haven't met and I am so excited to spend some time with them.

Anyway, I know very little about Bots, and hope to change that by the time we return next week. Yippee kah yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails