Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lion Matches Ring...

I am in love with Beverley Price. She takes everyday South African brands like Surf, Five Roses tea, Black Cat peanut butter packaging / branding and other popular images and makes the most interesting and cool accessories. He jewelery is unique, fun, striking and light.

Recently bought myself this gorgeous ring from Journey store on Long Street, Cape Town where she stocks her creations.
Lion Matches

As you will see from this picture of my 16 favourite earrings, Bev Price’s stuff features more than once. Love love love.

Now to stalk her and have her make me super exclusive gorgeousness. Best part is that I don’t have to go all the way to Cape Town to get her jewelery as she’s right here in Joburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails