Monday, April 11, 2011

Entertaining responses to RED...

As we all know, unless you've been safely tucked in a cave, is that one of our cellular service providers has taken the colour red as its new outfit. I won't go into the intrinsics of the campaign to paint the country red, but will show you some tactical responses that caught my attention...

Virgin Active...
Virgin went a simple and almost 'stick our tongue out' route which isn't all that impressive because a lot of brands could claim the same stake - but I guess they also 'said' it first.

Dulux...
This I thought was very clever and tongue in cheek. Bonus point for keeping to their "any colour you can think of" pay off line. Well done Dulux
 I wonder who is getting more attention though - Vodacom (Baby Vodafone) or the brands taking a jibe at the cellular network?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails