Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I fux with Arnreuby

My awesomely talented designer / stylist  / creative friend Odysseus makes wonderful clothes through his label Arnreuby. He's been sending me pictures from his new range and I am tres excited to see and wear finished product

Here is my favourite skirt ever that he made for me once upon a time. It has a gorgoeus slit detail at the back, pockets, red lining, and this amazing raw silk feel. Love it.

Recently he did the wardrobe for Zaki Ibrahim's The Do music video - have you seen it? Gorgeous look and sound. She channels her own kind of Black Swan through the beautifully shot video. It's lovely and goosebump inducing.

Facebook: Arnreuby by Odysseus
Email: Shirindzaster@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails