Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's been decided

Last night I had a dream in which an acquaintance was asking me a difficult question about a situation stroke escapade stroke fling stroke something something nyana with a cute something.

In the dream, while walking through the short lived encounter, instead of feeling anxious about my feelings, I was calm and at peace as I answered - The necessary occurred. (Isn't that from a song?) It made me feel like there was resolve to everything.

So It's been decided

The answer to everything will be "The necessary occurred"
The question to everything will be "Did / will / can the necessary occur?"
The reason for everything will be "For the necessary to occur"

Does that not just make sense of the world?
It made sense to me. And still does.

So it's been decided.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails