Tuesday, March 20, 2012

An idea or an Aha moment

“What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient… highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed – fully understood – that sticks; right in there somewhere.” – Cobb, Inception

I was kept awake last night by an idea that got hold of me and hasn't let go
I woke up awakened by the formation of an aha moment brought to life by that idea

Now the difficult part
After I get over the high of the idea and the excitement of its possibility
The real work starts - making it happen and believing in it through all the obstacles that may come

I will become a slave to this vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails