Wednesday, March 7, 2012

At the weekend

Been having such lovely weekends lately, and I realise I'm not taking the time to capture even a single moment of precious memories. So I'm trying...

This past weekend was one of those lovely ones

Started off with a rested Friday night catching up on my reading
Saturday spent a few hours at the gorgeous Life Day spa getting much deserved relaxation, sipped some delicious cocktails at Absolut Blank party at Nelson Mandela Bridge annex, then finally ogled some dapper young men at the Tux Party. Sunday laughed and drank and ate (and made too much noise for the neighbours to handle) at Simone's new place with some lovely company.

I'm going to record these moments more often so I can look back and remember.
Saturday - Absolut Blank with Thami and Simone
Tux Party with Tebogo. (sad I can never wear this skirt again)
Sunday session

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails