Friday, March 19, 2010

#CreativeActivist: The Suede Man


There’s something about Suede – You either love him or you hate him and that is your own choice. He is a mystery, yet he is an open book if you know how to read inspiration.

I could tell you so much; but wouldn’t know where to start. He’s just an amazing person, a friend and a mentor – choosing to be in his life means being ready to taste your own bullshit because he will pass you a mirror and tell you your truths

What Suede does? I don’t know. What Suede doesn’t do? I don’t know. What I do know is that he is just one of those people you will not forget when your paths cross. He is creatively minded, all about execution and making things happen. Having been a photographer for some of music's greats (and still is), he is also a producer, event director, writer, marketer, and just about anything else that has the words passion and inspired...

Follow him on twitter: IamSuede and you can decide why he’s called Suede…

So there it is – my first post on ‘Creative Activists’ this life has blessed me with

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails