Thursday, May 19, 2011

I heart Market on Main

A few Sundays ago, my beautiful friends, Dawn, Natalie and I spent a lovely Sunday morning at the Market on Main in town. We had spent the Saturday evening out in the bush in the Hartebeespoort area, braaing, listening to beautiful music, watching the stars while lying in sleeping bags next to a warm fire. We woke up with sun and relaxed, on our way back to Johannesburg we decided that breakfast at Arts on Main would be the perfect way to start our Sunday, and so off we went.

I'm so very glad we did it, because the Market on Main Sundays are just blissful. Delicious food, pretty people, ahmazing Ethiopian coffee and refreshing cocktails, exquisite clothes and a pleasurable sensory experience.

Miss Nats and Dawn Penny

I have to admit, as pretty as we are, we were camping dirty

Rooftop bar

Vintage car that I love staring at



Gorgeous lady who serves the Ethiopian Coffee

All together now - "AHMAZING"

Cocktail stand


I died and went to heaven for these lindt infused cupcakes

Clothing stalls

The all amazing Maria McCloy at her stall

my babies



Go visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails