Monday, April 26, 2010

Breathing Space


Yes, I absolutely love living in the centre of Cape Town. Close enough to the buzz to feel like a part of it, but far enough to just be in the city. I live in a beautiful apartment block with fantastic view of the mountain, and from the rooftop pool I get 360 degree views of the city, but sometimes, just sometimes, it's great just to get away

This weekend, I desperately needed some breathing space, but not for too long.


The answer to my temporary escape was in Milnerton. Went for a lazy and sun drenched lunch at this incredible restaurant called Maestros on the beach! More than adequate menu selection, the food as good as it looked, the staff friendly, atmosphere relaxed, with the most amazing and breath taking views! It's is right on the dunes of Milnerton beach. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails