Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hi Stranger

Miss me?

I missed me. Been a little cloudy and lost and uninspired and overworked and and and

The last few weeks, as fun and frustrating as they have been, have been a little blurry. Not a single focused thought in this here head of mine.


Yesterday's Women's Day somehow broke whatever chain had a hold on me though, now I can see, taste, smell and think a little clearer and I'm hoping to hold on to this strength for a while as I forge a new pathway. Nothing drastic happened; I think the major springclean I did yesterday and a spot of hair colouring did the trick - something new is about to happen to me. I may not know what exactly it is, what I do know is that it is going to be beautiful and scary all at the same time...

Anywhoo... here's to Wednesday... a few blogs coming up just for you (and me) and the happy universe


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails