Friday, July 9, 2010

Whisky / Whiskey? Whatever.

Recently I've found myself enjoying the robust taste of good whiskey - enjoyed neat, on the rocks, with lemonade, with pure mango juice - and the one I'm loving at the moment is so yummy. Smooth, full of life, potent and just delicious. I tremble at the taste because it is just that good.





Which one, you ask? 




It's The Balvenie,  Single malt scotch whisky Doublewood (matured in two distinct oak casks) - unfortunately the quality comes with quite the price tag. Retailing at around R550 per 750ml bottle. 






The point of this post, however, is not the alcohol, but rather this really awesome notebook created by Here Design




I want it. I want it. I want it. 


Not only for its beauty, but also because the art follows function. The notebook allows drinkers to document their whisky journey. Yay. 


Source: Found on Miss Moss's post appreciating Here Design site

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails