Saturday, November 6, 2010

I just want to scream....

Yes, I haven't blogged in a long time...
On one hand, I'm sorry and on the other I think keeping things to myself isn't necessarily a terrible thing.
A good friend always says "self preservation is a noble instinct."

I don't know if this shut down- feel sorry for myself- want to bang my head against a wall - hopelessness - anxiety - lonely feeling - alone -confused - angry- completely lost state of being- not wanting to talk to anyone thing is healthy. What am I talking about? Of course it's not.

Back to the point- I haven't blogged! Damnit!
I haven't had anything to say, I still don't.
Just want to scream. So I will.

Wouldn't even know where to begin expressing the frustration. So I won't.
Just want to scream. So I will.

Forgive me Friends, it has been a while since my last blog confession...
It's been a rollercoaster and a half and I haven't yet even absorbed it all myself.

Wherever you are, raise a glass and wish me luck, light, love and laughter. Sure as hell need it.

I'll be back when the pity party is over. Maybe you can share some hangover remedies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails